Wednesday, March 10, 2010

One of the best things about working with kids is the books I get to read. I love kids books. There are some fantastic books out there. Not only are they great stories, but the art work is amazing. I think all too often, kids books are seen as simple stories. This may be true, but even some of the most simple stories have such wonderful pictures. The link is to one of my favorite blogs. It takes a look at some illustrators and how they work. One of my favorite is Oliver Jeffers. His drawings are so full of feeling and whimsy and the stories are sweet.


Take a look at the website, or hit your local library or book store for some great kids books! Your kids will love them, and you will too!

1 comment:

  1. http://blaine.org/sevenimpossiblethings/

    I can't seem to figure out how to put links in.... hum. anyway, check out the website!

    ReplyDelete